i didn't think you drank beer
i tried that fiesta soup, and i didn't like it
i like imax films
i tried to make this post as much like TG's as possible, but i can't think of anything else to say
I know sometimes I complain about my work, but today I have some good stuff to say. Yesterday my boss took our office on a field trip because we have all been working our asses off and he knew some of us were a little stressed. After working only a half day, we jumped in his van (complete with DVD player) to watch Seabiscuit to prepare us for our day at the horse races. However, not before giving us all very nice hand written thank you cards with a $20 bill inside to help us with our bets.
On the first race he hit an exacta which won him $65. He bought us all a round of beer. After a couple more races, he bought us another round.
[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]
It was suggested that the group get to know each other better by showing interest in what we might do outside the office. So, tomorrow we are going to the Imax Theatre to watch the nascar show because Shelley in my office is a huge nascar fan. This will not take a whole half a day like the horse races. It will take up our lunch hour. But Shelley is paying for everyone to see it and we'll all get to eat together anyway.
All in all...the people at my work do want their co-workers to be happy. And this, I find, is a nice perk to my job.
i didn't think you drank beer
i tried that fiesta soup, and i didn't like it
i like imax films
i tried to make this post as much like TG's as possible, but i can't think of anything else to say
Wow....that's awesome!
Did you do any good at the races?
Will you post a review of the Imax movie?
Have you had any good soup lately?
What about Pilates?
I remember the last time I was at an Imax....the lady showing us our seats was fucking NUTS! She was laughing hysterically for no reason at all.
Well, I left with 3 dollars less than I came with (but I did buy myself 2 drinks.) So, all in all...I did ok.
We were so swamped at work we didn't get to go to the imax thing...We will do it some other time this week. I will post a review.
No good soup lately, but I did try tomato soup for the first time...I liked it. And it did make me want a grilled cheese (even though I can't have dairy products...lactose)
Pilates is good. I do it (the 20 min. video) 3 times a week and work out at the gym or walk 3 times a week. It's coming along quite well.
DJ--
I don't drink beer, you are right. They bought girly malt beverages for me.
And I'm sorry you did not enjoy my soup recommendation. Might I suggest tomato? I liked it *shrugs*
i do enjoy tomato soup, and in all honesty, i typically don't like soup as a whole. i guess my biggest complaint about the fiesta thing was that i felt that it would have been better with a much thicker sauce, which would have made it chili....yea, it should have just been packaged as chili....then i might have liked it
<font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I have done no pilates (obviously) but am still going to the little fitness area here in the complex every other day. It's very nice in that I can usually just flip it to Seinfeld or something on the big screen and work out while watching that.Originally posted by italipino:
Pilates is good. I do it (the 20 min. video) 3 times a week and work out at the gym or walk 3 times a week. It's coming along quite well.
Do you ever watch Seinfeld?
I wonder if we ever watch it at the same time.
Do you ever look at the stars and wonder if someone...er...anyways...I should be done with my workout by now but when I came home today, I saw that the place was packed in there! So I came here and got changed...I'm now about to head down there. I hope its cleared out! I dont mind there being other people in there....I just like to be able to choose what programming I watch.
*looks at watch*
Well....I guess I'll head on down. It's the only way I can maintain this chissled body form that I have aquired.
*checks watch*
Yep....any second now....so who likes the Dodgers?
I LOVE Seinfeld...it was once said (and I quote) that anyone who didn't like Seinfeld was just too stupid to understand...I watch nearly everyday on two stations back to back...maybe we do watch it at the same time...I shall think of you from now on when it's on...
BTW...I hate it when there are people in my gym when I go too. I especially hate seeing guys stare at themselves in the mirrors while flexing...you don't do that, right? I know your chisled and all, but please spare us all and refrain.
We also have a tv, however, when others are in the room, much to my delight...it's usally on a program I like.
Nah....I dont flex and shit in front of the mirror at the gym.
I save that for when I get outta the shower in the morning.
Bookmarks